RRB Railway Exam Coaching
Indian Railway is fourth largest network in the world and it is the worlds eighth biggest employer having 1.5 million employees. Railway jobs provide numeraous benefits for the employees in terms of travel allowances, railway passes, free health care, child care, and much more. Dreaming to achieve Something and reaching up to their,takes lots of time and efforts as well but if it is done in a systematic manner with a planned strategy one can get it soon. Same goes with the exam preparation, if you have dreamt to crack Railway Exam with good score, then you should join Career Darshan Competitive Academy (CDCA) .
In todays competitive era Indian Railway offers job security as well as job satisfaction. The another advantage of working with Indian Railway is that there are fixed working hours which are not very long in comparison than private job.Career Darshan Competitive Academy (CDCA) understands a students needs and tries to map them out effectively by putting things under one roof. From learning content to one line/offline moc test series you get everything about Railway Exam or RRB Exam.
FEE: – 12,500/- (Inclusive of All Taxes).
SUBJECT COVERED: – Maths, English, Reasoning, General Knowledge
RAILWAY EXAM COACHING @ Career Darshan Competitive Academy (CDCA)
- Ø ONLINE TEST SERIES
- Ø REGULAR EXAM. UPDATES
- Ø TIPS & TRICKS BY EXPERTS
- Ø LATEST PATTERN OF TEACHING
- Ø 20 STUDENTS PER BATCH
- Ø COMPLETE SYLLABUS COVERAGE
- Ø MANAGEMENT SUPPORT TILL SELECTION
- Ø SPECIAL TRIGONOMETRY & GEOMETRY CLASSES
- Ø WEEKLY MOCK TEST BASED ON LATEST PATTERN
- Ø PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS ARE DISCUSSED IN CLASS
- Ø WELL CONNECTED BY METRO, BUSES, AND RAILWAY
- Ø REGULAR DOUBT SESSIONS TO CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS
- Ø PERSONALIZED CLASSES WITH INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION
- Ø EXHAUSTIVE STUDY MATERIAL BASED ON NEW PATTERN AND EXAMINATION
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME:-
4 Months. Fast track batches are also available for those who want to complete the programme early.
BATCHES: – MORNING | EVENING | WEEKEND BATCHES
The students who prepare for SBI PO Exam, SBI Clerk Exam, IBPS PO Exam and other competitive exams are from different backgrounds. They are not able to attend daytime classes. So we have early morning batches, late evening batches, week end (Saturday & Sunday) Batches, only Sunday Batches etc. so that all you can attend the coaching & clear the competitive exams.
About Indian Railway
Indian Railways is divided into 17 zones. Each zonal railway is made up of a certain number of divisions, each having a divisional headquarters.
Each zone is headed by a general manager, who reports directly to the Railway Board. The zones are further divided into divisions, under the control of divisional railway managers (DRM). Further down the hierarchy tree are the station masters, who control individual stations and train movements through the track territory under their stations’ administration.
The chart below briefly depicts the Indian Railway’s zones and Headquarter
|Sl. No||Name of the Railway zone||Abbr||Zone Headquarters|
|2||North Eastern Railway||NER||Gorakhpur|
|3||Northeast Frontier Railway||NFR||Guwahati|
|5||South Eastern Railway||SER||Kolkata|
|6||South Central Railway||SCR||secunderabad|
|10||South Western Railway||SWR||Hubballi|
|11||North Western Railway||NWR||Jaipur|
|12||West Central Railway||WCR||Jabalpur|
|13||North Central Railway||NCR||Allahabad|
|14||South East Central Railway||SECR||Bilaspur|
|15||East Coast Railway||ECOR||Bhubaneswar|
|16||East Central Railway||ECR||Hajipur|
There are two UNESCO World Heritage Sites on Indian Railways.
- The Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- The Mountain Railways of India.
Three separate railway lines located in different parts of India
- A) Nilgiri Mountain Railway :- In the Nilgiri Hills in Tamil Nadu.
- B) Darjeeling Himalayan Railway :- In Lesser Himalayas in West Bengal.
- C) Kalka-Shimla Railway :- In the Siwalik Hills in Himachal Pradesh.
Staff are classified into two parts :-
- Gazetted :- Group ‘A’ and ‘B’
The recruitment of Group ‘A’ gazetted employees is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission through exams conducted by it.
The Recruitment of Group ‘B’ for the following post Section Officers,Junior Engineers,Depot Material Superintendent posts is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.
- Non-gazetted :- Group ‘C’ and ‘D’
The recruitment to Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ employees on the Indian Railways is done through 21 Railway Recruitment Boards and Railway Recruitment Cells which are controlled by the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB). The training of all cadres is entrusted and shared between six centralised training institutes.
Indian Railways recruits for lower level positions like ASM, Goods Guard, Clerk, TA, CA, JE, Staff Nurse, Group D etc. through it RRB NTPC (Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical ) Examination.
The Indian Railways is eighth biggest employer in the world having 1.6 million employees. 12000 officers form the line and staff Management. Training of all the Management cadres is entrusted and shared between eight Centralised Training Institutes.
The Institutes are:
- Indian Railway Institute of Transportation Management ( Lucknow ):- for officers of the Traffic & Commercial departments
- Indian Railway Institute of Civil Engineering (IRICEN) (Pune) :- for Officers of Civil Engineering Department,
- Indian Railway Institute of Signal and Telecommunications Engineering( IRISET)( Secunderabad) :- for Officers of S&T department,
- Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering ( IRIMEE)( Jamalpur) :- for Officers of MechanicalEngineering Department
- Indian Railway Institute of Electrical Engineering (IRIEN)( Nasik ):- for Officers of Electrical Engineering Department
- Jagjivan Ram RPF Academy( Lucknow) :- for officers of the Railway Protection Force
- Railway Staff College(Vadodara) :- for all officers and Centralised training for Officers of Accounts, Personnel, Stores & Medical departments .
- Vadodara Centralized Training Academy of Railways Accounts (C-TARA)(Secunderabad) :- for Financial & Managerial Training for Officers & Staff of Accounts Department.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self