Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board under the Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi, conducts the examination for DSSSB TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) for recruiting the candidates in the schools situated in Delhi.
- DSSSB TGT Entrance Exam conducted by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Exam held in the month of September every year and Every year thousand of candidates appeared in this examination to make their future or career in Teaching Field.
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has disclosed the Computer, Science, Hindi, and Sanskrit for those aspirants who are preparing for the examination Eligibility For TGT• Bachelors Degree In Computer Application (BCA) From A Recognized University OR Graduation In Computer Science From A Recognized University
• OR B.E./ B. Tech. In Relevant Discipline From A Recognized University.
• OR Graduation In Any Subject and ?A? level Course From DOEACC, Ministry Of Information & Amp; Communication and Technology, Govt. of India Eligibility for PGT• Essential Qualification (excluding PGT (Painting, Engineering Drawing, Home Science, Physical Education)
• A) Master?s Degree Or Its Equivalent In The Subject Concerned From Any Recognized University. 2. Degree/ Diploma In Training/
• Having Obtained PhD. Degree In The Subject Concerned From A Recognized University/ Institute;
• Or ii) Having Obtained First Division In Higher Secondary, Degree And Post Graduate Examination with The Mandatory Condition That The Candidate Will Acquire The B.Ed. / B.T. Qualification Within A Period Not Exceeding Three Years From The Date Of His Joining The Service.
• B) 03 years Experience Of Teaching In A College/ Higher Secondary School/ High School In The Subject Concerned.
DSSSB TGT Syllabus
Paper 1: Objective Type
The exam paper includes the two main portions
- The first portion includes:- General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Arithmetic / Numerical Ability, Knowledge of English and Hindi languages.
- The second portion includes:- The area of domain, which carries the total marks 100. The total weight age of marks of paper is 200.
Paper 2: Descriptive Type
In second paper, candidates have to attempt the questions from the area of specialization. The marks allotted to this paper are 200 and that have to be completed in 2 & 1/2 hrs
- Arithmetic/Numerical Ability:
- Operations on Number
- L.C.M./ H.C.F
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time,Speed & Distance
- Data Interpretation
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Knowledge of English and Hindi Languages:
Knowledge pertaining to languages
- Sentence Correction
- General Awareness:
- Polity Constitution
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- Art and Culture
- National/International Organizations /Institutions
DSSSB TGT Exam Pattern
Examination of TGT conducts in two parts:
|Part-1||Objective Question||2 hrs 30 minute||200 Marks|
|Part-2||Descriptive Question||2 hrs 30 minute||200 Marks|
Official Site:- www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 4 to 5 months
- Skill level All level
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 75
- Assessments Self